Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 August 2011

As if there's not enough blogging about eh?

So, a blog. A friend of mine, someone whose judgement I usually trust, has urged me to start a blog. Now, believe me I can talk crap with the best of them but blogging?

You see, there's a gazillion blogs out "there" and most of them are probably awfully boring. It takes a special talent to write and interest people. I don't for a minute imagine I can achieve anything remotely decent here but I shall persist for a while.

Entries here will include general rants about life, TV, movies, books and especially music. Music is my touchstone. This blog effort may or may not get read, that's cool. I shall dip in and out of here from time to time and I hope that's cool too.

Be good to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment